ACTIVITY CENTER PHONE: 763-497-6541
5800 Jamison Ave NE, St. Michael, MN 55376
Enter parking lot from Jamison Ave NE proceed to the East parking lot and enter Door C.
St. Michael-Albertville Community Education is excited to offer our community the use of the Activity Center located at St. Michael-Albertville High School.
The Activity Center Includes...
- 6 basketball courts with optional set up into volleyball, or tennis.
- Baseball and Softball Cages
- 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- Indoor Running / Walking Track
NOTE: STMA High School teams get priority over the courts during the school year until 6pm
For batting cage or volleyball availability, please contact the Activity Center office (763) 497-6541.
For additional information or questions, call the Activity Center (763) 497-6541.
- The Fitness Center is open for ages 14 and up
- Water bottles are only allowed in the Activity Center, Fitness Center and, Upper Track
- Picture identification is required for day pass admittance
- Membership cards are required for member admittance
- Proper workout attire must be worn
All day pass users age 16 and over will be required to show ID to verify their residency. Failure to provide an ID will result in the payment of the non-resident rate of $20. We are also requiring proof of ID to verify residency for our memberships as well. Failure to provide ID will result in the payment of the non-resident rates.