- Registration begins immediately, unless otherwise stated (ECFE activities).
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. The class fee must be paid at the time of registration.
- We do not send confirmations. All classes will meet as scheduled unless we notify you differently.
- Telephone numbers are required when registering. In the event that we need to contact you regarding the status of a class, we will phone you.
- If you are registering for any ECFE classes, please include your child's date of birth on the registration form.
- If we cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified and your money will be refunded in full.
- REFUND POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the activity (or by the registration deadline if one is listed) in order to receive a refund. Some activities, supplies, or tickets are not refundable. All refunds are subject to a $5.00 processing fee. Call the Community Education office to request cancellation; you cannot cancel out of a class online.
- No refunds for trips or tours are given after the registration and payment deadline.
5 Easy Ways to Register
Make Checks Payable to: STMA Community Ed
Registration forms are located in the back of our catalog and in our office.
Click on the link to register online. stma.thatscommunityed.com
Visit our office at the above address. Enter Door "A" behind the Historic St. Michael Catholic Church, and follow the signs to the Community Education office. During the school year, our office hours are 8:00a.m.-4:00p.m. Monday thru Friday.
Complete the registration form and mail it to: Community Education, 60 Central Ave W., St. Michael, MN 55376
Drop Box - 24 Hour
You may drop your registration in our drop box outside Door "A" of the Community Education Center. (Registration is not complete unless payment is included.)
Have your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card ready. Our registration phone number is (763) 497-6550, ext. 1. (This is for credit card registrations only)