A School Readiness Program
Our primary goal is to provide a positive learning experience for your child in an environment that inspires exploration, experimentation, and discovery. We believe a good self-image is vital to our child's development, growth, and independence. We will encourage your child to acquire self-help skills, make choices, and interact in a positive manner with his/her peers as well as be prepared for kindergarten in the St. Michael-Albertville School District.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years of age on or before Sept. 1.
- Five year olds are welcome if not yet enrolled in Kindergarten.
- All children must be completely toilet trained.
- The preschool is located in the St. Michael-Albertville Community Education Center.
- Your child will experience many different activities such as circle time, dramatic play, blocks, spanish, sign language, learning centers (reading, computer, math, science, art), gym and outside play.
- In January, registration information for the 2013-14 school year will be mailed to families that are on the school district census. Preschool slots will be filled using a lottery system. Families will be notified of what session their child is enrolled.
- To view preschool sessions for the current school year, please click here and you will be linked to the Community Education online registration.
- Transportation is solely the responsibility of the parent. Car pooling may be available.
- If you have questions, please call Deb Spencer at 763-497-6512 or email@example.com