St. Michael-Albertville Community Education is excited to offer our community the use of the Activity Center located at the St. Michael-Albertville High School.
5800 Jamison Ave NE
St. Michael, MN 55376
Enter parking lot from Jamison Ave NE Proceed to the East Parking lot and Enter Door C
The Activity Center Includes
- 6 basketball courts with optional set up into volleyball, or tennis
- Baseball / Softball and Golf Cages
- 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- Indoor Running / Walking Track
- Fitness Center open to ages 14 and up.
- Water bottles are only allowed in Activity Center, Fitness Center and Upper Track.
- Picture identification is required for guest admittance.
- Membership cards are required for member admittance.
- Proper workout attire must be worn.
For additional information or questions call (763) 497-6550. Or try (763) 497-6500 extension 9-8692, this line is answered during the Activity Center Hours for the school year or summer.
To register for a membership, please complete the registration form and bring it to the Activity Center along with your registration fee. Forms are also available at the Activity Center.